torstaina, marraskuuta 17, 2005

T minus seventeen days

Seventeen days. Time is running out and I still have so much to do. I just got back from Stockholm having flown there this morning. Did my presentation and it ended up good. The crowd liked and had lots of questions DURING presentation. It's so much fun talking to crowd like that. I even thought it went well myself, which is rather amazing.

Several things to do before Monday and the interview at the US embassy. I need to find a computer that can print directly from Adobe Acrobat to fill out the forms. Oh, the joy of trying to find a computer with actually working Acrobat + printer combo. Oh, the joy of working in the one place where these things are not to be taken for granted.

In Finnish we have this saying "Suutarin lapsilla ei ole kenkiä".

Ei kommentteja: