sunnuntaina, marraskuuta 20, 2005

T minus fourteen

Fourteen days left.

Yesterday I was too busy to write. I went to choir practice from 9am to 3.30pm. After that we had a quartet examination for Sulasol perusmerkki (basic level quartet singer). Had one beer with all eight of us that attended to the examination (and Eki and Maria). Went to Osakunta to sing a few songs at Karjalaisen osakunnan praasniekat. Had some sparkling wine and sang some more. Got back home and went to bed tired but happy.

Today I'm leaving to bake some and then we have a concert at 6pm in the crypt of the Helsingin Tuomiokirkko and then to the after party. And I still have some work to do before tomorrow noon. Embassy interview is tomorrow morning 9.05, so can't continue after party for too long. Hope I have everything done and ready.

Ei kommentteja: